Test Technician (Network Anal)
Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
Our Buckinghamshire based client is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defence systems in the air, on land and at sea. The Antennas division is looking for a Test Technician. The role is the testing, tuning and fault finding of Antenna products.
* Set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and avionics assemblies in accordance with company test procedures
* Calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and avionics assemblies in accordance with company test procedures
* Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from drawings and diagrams
* Must have test, set-up and fault finding to component level on R/F analogue circuits
* Experience of using Network analysers (basic knowledge only)
* Test techniques background and experience working in a test environment
* Experience of military or commercial avionics equipment an advantage
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. If you are a Test Technician who enjoys working in a supportive team, is keen to develop process improvements and is strong at managing your time and work priorities - this is a great opportunity in Marlow.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 11 May 2018
Closes 10 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Testing