Manufacturing Engineer (Investigations)
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Our clients quality team helps to drive and build a sustainable enterprise of continuous improvement. They ensure that all products are delivered on-time and to the exacting standards we and our customers expect. They establish the system, process and culture that will protect the brand reputation.
* Offer a rapid response to customer quality issues to ensure that the right diagnostics are applied in order to minimise unnecessary product removals.
* Own and execute detailed investigations into customer issues using appropriate problem solving tools to establish root causes and corrective actions.
* Collaborate with members of other teams, particularly Manufacturing Value Streams, Supply Chain, Engineering, Technical Services, Planning and Logistics.
* Provide coaching in disciplined problem solving and advice on technical issues.
* Maintain investigation tracking tools with current status, support customer meetings/communications and become a customer advocate within Rolls-Royce Control Systems.
* Technical experience working in a relevant engineering/manufacturing/process environment with a proven track record of robust resolution of complex problems.
* Fast learning of complex emerging issues.
* Highly self-motivated, with strong interpersonal, communication, team working and influencing skills.
* Trusted to work directly with the customer to manage non-conforming product.
* Able to manage and prioritise numerous concurrent tasks appropriately.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 30000 - 46000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 10 May 2018
Closes 9 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Design engineer