Manager Artificial Intelligence for Digital Customer Services (50%)
In Product Development Customer Services, we are responsible for bringing new customer service ideas to Lufthansa Group's three Hub Airlines SWISS, Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines. By offering new channels and self-services as well as using new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, we ensure a smooth and personalized customer service experience and aim at continuously improving efficiency and reliability of our services.
As Manager Artificial Intelligence for Digital Customer Services, you will play a vital role in shaping the digitalization of Lufthansa Group's Customer Service. Based on your expertise in Artificial Intelligence (AI) you will develop a strategic customer service AI product portfolio, e.g. for new channels (e.g. messaging channels), chatbot solutions and more. Furthermore, will help us successfully implement and improve Lufthansa Group's "Customer Service Chatbot", among other initiatives. You will deepen your knowledge in AI, identify and evaluate industry trends with special regards to customer service and service centers and ensure an ideal use of these technologies. Moreover, you will be responsible for the improvement of the AI components used and will act as internal point of contact for AI-related matters in the field of Digital Customer Service of Lufthansa Group's Hub Airlines.
- Development and use of business and technical expertise in the field of Artificial Intelligence for Chatbot solutions
- Identification and evaluation of AI industry trends with respect to customer service and service centers
- Strategic development of AI customer service product portfolio for AI use in new channels (e.g. messaging channels), Chatbot solutions and beyond. Development of portfolio in direction of self-learning technologies
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of used AI components, especially Natural Language Processing (NLP) regarding quantity and quality of automatized dialogues. Creation of concepts for sustainable optimization
- Central point-of-contact and internal consultant for AI-related matters in the field of Digital Customer Service for own and other departments
- Creation and usage of cross-industry network in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Chatbots
- Master degree in Information Technology, New Media or Business Studies
- Relevant work experience in the field of Chatbot design and development, Artificial Intelligence and/or messenger services
- Experience in digital projects and implementation thereof
- Preferably contacts in relevant industries
- Experience in technical fields auch as Artificial Intelligence, Messenger Services, Chatbots and Voice Interfaces
- Experience in travel industry is an advantage
- Customer and service orientation
- Goal-oriented, communicative and motivated personality
- German is an advantage
Type of contract:
Level of employment:
Product Development Passenger Servicing
30, May 2018
Contact & Application
Product Development Passenger Servicing
Mr. Nick Allgaier
Ms. Barbara Coray
Tel.: + Apply
Please apply online via the SWISS .
About Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is the national airline of Switzerland. It serves 104 destinations in 48 countries all over the world from Zurich, Basel and Geneva. With a fleet of 91 aircraft, SWISS transports some 16 million passengers every year. Swiss WorldCargo offers a comprehensive airport-to-airport service for high-quality goods and intensive-care freight to some 120 destinations in more than 80 countries. As the national airline, SWISS stands for Switzerland's traditional values and is committed to the highest standards of product and service quality. In 2013, SWISS had a total revenue of CHF 5.17 billion with 8250 members of staff. SWISS is part of the Lufthansa Group and a member of the Star Alliance, the world's biggest airline network.
- Full time
Posted 9 May 2018
Closes 8 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Airline customer service