Quality Leader, Customers & Programs
The Quality Manager is an opportunity within a leading aerospace company based in Cheltenham. The successful Quality Manager will be responsible for all customer and Program Quality aspects across the business in the UK.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in Aerospace Quality in a senior Quality Engineering or management capacity.
· Previous experience of Customer liaison and management.
· Lead auditor trained to AS9100 Rev D variant.
· Previous experience of Engineering Quality aspects.
· Appropriate Engineering/Scientific qualification.
· Develop a solid understanding of Customer Quality requirements, tools and portals to ensure that all Customer expectations are met at all times.
· Continuously monitor Customer Quality metrics and communication to ensure that appropriate corrective actions are implemented to improve performance.
· Develop solid and lasting working relationships with Customer Quality representatives
· Represent the Quality function in Engineering/Program Quality activities as required
· Develop and maintain Quality Plans to cover Engineering and Programs business needs.
If you have strong experience as a quality lead trained to AS9100 RevD variant and would like to be considered for this opportunity apply now.
For more information and a confidential chat, please contact Denise Simao on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0 - 1 Per year
- Full time
Posted 9 May 2018
Closes 8 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager