EH&S Manager responsible for EH&S Policies, co-ordination and compliance for an Aerospace company based in Gloucestershire
As EH&S Manager you will own, drive and ensure compliance with the UK legislation and corporate requirements for health, safety and environmental, including continued review, evaluation and implementation of improvement opportunities.
You will have NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or NEBOSH Diploma / NVQ Level 4 or relevant experience.
Responsibilities of a EH&S Manager
· Maintain awareness and ensure implementation of site legal duties and changes in relevant legislation.
· Comply and promote the company values, Cardinal Rules and Code of Conduct.
· Carry out site safety inspections, incident investigations, audits and reporting
· Produce concise Job Safety Analysis, Risk Assessments and policy related documentation.
· Collect, analyse and report on EH&S data
· Prepare, run and contribute to the EH&S committee meetings.
· Monitor and Review Occupational Health monitoring program in line with CoSHH Risk Assessment
· Ensure company compliance with REACH legislation.
If you have strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels and would like the opportunity to work as a EH&S Manager apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 8 May 2018
Closes 7 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Health and safety