Director of Engineering
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Permanent Opening – Full Time
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group.
Director of Engineering – Tulsa, OK
Competitive Salary Based on Experience
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is a young, dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America. As experts in our field, we help clients significantly reduce their cost per hire by providing them with industry leading candidate attraction solutions, complemented by technology, social media and candidate management.
As Director of Engineering you will Lead and manage the Engineering department, be a major player in the factory leadership team, managed a multi-disciplinary team, lead product (MRO and OEM) development, production process control and production improvement, lead and manage product development and continues improvement program through a full project life cycle.
What We Offer:
• Start: ASAP
• Term: Permanent
• Location: Tulsa, OK
• Salary: Competitive based on experience
• Hours: Standard weekly hours
• Relocation package negotiable
• Be a US citizen
• Proven solid people and Engineering groups management
• Proven product development and project management skills.
• Deep understanding of manufacturing processes, product line operation and control, operation excellence, and lean tools.
• Solid knowledge of the principles of heat transfer design.
• High familiarity with development tools and SW’s.
• Knowledge of brazing processes.
• Excellent oral and written communication, with ability to present and educate on subject matter.
• Highly organized with attention to details.
• Proven leadership skills, in charge of the responsibilities, with ability to motivate, mentor, engage, and empower subordinates.
• Collaboration with other departments
• Ability to partner with customers on existing and new products.
• Ability to travel (may require travel nationally and internationally)
• Provide design expertise for existing and new products including Technical Response for RFQ’s and RFI’s.
• Responsible for developing new capabilities, research and development, initiating new projects and manage them start to completion.
• Maintain a running business with stable manufacturing processes.
• Continuously seek methods of innovations and improvements to existing manufacturing processes, tools and equipment in collaboration with Production and Quality teams.
• Develop and maintain process KPI’s Monitor quality, SPC for dimensions, provide failure analysis capabilities to determine root cause and corrective action
• Initiate and Manage engineering projects through a full project life cycle; set and maintain project management KPI and periodic report to the management team, customers, via presentation, on status of existing and planned projects.
• Provide Engineering expertise and support to Company Departments, customers and vendors.
• Responsible for preparing the team to pass audits.
• Establish Engineering policies and procedures for Configuration Management, Engineering Department’s daily operation, design and document control.
• Develop the Engineering team through hiring, development and provide proper engineering and professional development personal and group training,
• Supervise Engineering personnel, establish their priorities, assign responsibilities and measure results.
• Work with other TAT groups Eng teams to collaborate and increase synergies.
To Apply Now for the role of Director of Engineering, please apply via the button shown.
Call us TODAY! Apply.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2018
Closes 4 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer, Maintenance manager, Flight operations