Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Test Technician to develop test plans, testing and recording of test results for an Aviation Company based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
This company design and manufacture active and passive avionic antenna and electronic control systems. You will develop test plans, test and record test results for prototype and pre-production radar and RF based systems and sub-systems, including software.
You will be educated to HND level in an engineering or equivalent, experience of working within a similar role and have experience in software testing and electronics testing.
General Responsibilities of a Test Technician:
· Development of test plans, setup of test and measurement equipment
· Keeping accurate records, and analysis of results
· Delivery of test results and analysis
· Working as part of a small team
· Delivering accurate system performance test results
Benefits of a Test Technician:
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Test Technician in a state of the art facility based in Leatherhead with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 24 Apr 2018
Closes 24 May 2018
This job was posted to: Testing