Charter Sales Administrator
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
- To provide administrative assistance to the UK based EU\/ME Charter Sales Team.
- Support to exceed the monthly sales targets set by the business through independent planning, calculating and selling of tailor-made transportation on managed charter-aircrafts (as an operator) or suitable third-party charter-aircrafts (as a broker) to customers such as air brokers, operators, direct customers and companies.
- Record all quotations in Flightware, record individual charter bookings and monitor sales efforts aiming to exceed targets.
- Flight data entry into IT systems including but not limited to, passenger details, catering details, passenger tickets etc.
- Flight following; including sending movement messages to clients, contacting handling agents and liaising with crews.
- Gain a clear understanding of customer’s businesses and requirements.
- Respond promptly to incoming email and phone enquiries and managing the Customer Care inbox with the rest of the Charter team.
- Follow up on quotations sent, negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls and emails.
- Consider financial considerations (prepares paperwork to be given to accounting department for credit or debit to be issued and checks with financial department concerning credit status of customer when rush orders are received).
- Liaise with other departments to ensure smooth operational sequence.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Create owner release requests and send these to the KAM.
- Challenge any objections with the view of getting the customer to buy; i.e. owners refusal; KAM refusal to request owner’s release, pilot trip refusal.
- Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
- General administrative tasks to support the Charter process as required.
- Assisting with the weekly reporting.
- Any ad hoc projects and tasks as required by your line Manager
- Experience of working in Sales in Aviation
- Previous experience of working in an administrative function in a Business environment
- Knowledge of Avinode System
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Have a proactive approach
- Open and Honest
- Driven and Confident approach to selling
- Passion for Sales
The Charter Sales Administrator role is based upon an average 40 hour working week, Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 18:00pm. There is an additional requirement to provide cover for on call duty nights a minimum of 2 times per week (the duty may fall over the weekend), to be agreed in advance with the Direct Charter Sales Manager. Duty shifts may be conducted from home.
Should you wish to have your resume considered for the above position or any other roles within aviation, please forward your CV to the following email - Apply
- Full time
Posted 23 Apr 2018
Closes 23 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales