Jet Instructor - Full Time - CAE Canada
Montreal-Est, Quebec / Québec, Canada
**Posted May 9th, 2018**
Are you looking for a rewarding new job opportunity? Look no more!
CAE is seeking a Full Time Simulator Instructor A330, B737, CRJ OR Dash 8 to join their training department in Toronto, Canada . Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience.
Number of positions available: One (1)
Work location: 2025 Logistics Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5S 1Z9
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent Position
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Compensation: Position offer $75,000-95,000 base salary per year TBD on experience.
Benefits: Great vacation ( 2 to 3 weeks pending experience)& holiday package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and Defined Pension Benefits. Relocation assistance may be available.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience of simulator instruction, or equivalent experience
- Must have the right to work and live in Canada or willing to obtain a work Visa
- Must have an ATP certificate and unrestricted PIC type rating
- Preference given to those with 1-2 years of college
- Preference given to those A330, B737, CRJ OR Dash 8 type ratings
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation with the ability to adapt to a diverse global client base
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre- and post-flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client’s needs and desires
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
- Other duties as required-manual updates, courseware development support, and administrative tasks etc.
CAE is a global leader in modeling, simulation, and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency, and readiness.
Come advance your career with the worldwide leader in training.
To apply for the opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment, please send CV to Apply
CAE offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package (which may vary from region to region). If you would like more information, please contact Apply or Apply.
I would love to speak with you about this wonderful opportunity!
- Full time
- Airbus A330
Posted 23 Apr 2018
Closes 23 May 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training