Crew Resource Optimiser
Crew Resource Optimiser Job in London
We are currently recruiting for a Crew Resource Optimiser for a growing airline based in London.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plot all initial and recurrent crew training requirements for instructors and training candidates.
- Deliver Optimised Crew Training plan that balances operational resiliency with timely delivery of qualified crew.
- Work closely with Crew Control and Pre-Ops teams to ensure any training disruption is recovered in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all classroom and simulator time is booked as required.
- Monitor training plan schedules against agreed timelines and KPIs. Regular and timely feedback to Crew Resource Optimisation Manager on issues\/progress.
- Ensure that training records are updated and maintained within all relevant systems.
- Monitor SABRE system to ensure that all crew are operating with all necessary qualifications.
- Liaising with external training providers ensuring the companies training demands are met.
- To use the Sabre system rostering optimizers to build fair, efficient & safe rosters to industry leading standards.
- To ensure that rosters adhere to all regulations, crew agreements and FRMS policies.
- You will be expected to identify “choke points” in the roster period, and propose solutions to increase efficiencies.
- Ensuring sufficient standby coverage is planned for the company to be able to meet the operational demands.
- Continual analysis of the flying program for potential adjustments that could improve crew pairing efficiency. Provide regular feedback to the Crew Resource Optimisation Manager on any potential changes.
- Identify and contribute to process improvements to ensure the maximum benefits of all systems are realised.
- Production and review of data to support continuous improvement and development of the Crew training and scheduling plans.
- Planning and delivery of all crew leave\/vacation in line with current crew agreements.
Qualifications \/ Skills \/ Competencies
- Operational Experience of working on crew training requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office\/Excel
- Excellent people management skills
- Understanding of FTL and Training Requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of aviation computer applications.
- Excellent organisational skills
- High degree of flexibility.
- Full time
Posted 23 Apr 2018
Closes 23 May 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager