Composite Repair Technician
EuropeOn behalf of our reputable client, a rapidly growing aerospace company, we are seeking a Composite Repair Technician to join the business in East Germany on a permanent basis.
The client focuses on developing repair technologies in the field of composite materials and engine technology. As an EASA Part-145 approved maintenance organisation they are able to offer flexible and mobile repair solutions to airlines and the MRO industry.
• Detect damage on GFK/CFK components, determining the proper repairs techniques and materials required
• Read, understand and use the relevant repair documentation, work orders and drawings
• Use test/measurement equipment
• Quality inspection and technical documentation of the work performed
• Care and maintenance of tools
Qualifications and Skills
• Good spoken and written English communication skills to a technical level
• Completed education as a Process Mechanic for plastics and rubber technology or Structural Mechanic specialised in composite materials or similar
• Ideally first professional experience in performing GFK/CFK repair work in accordance with SRM or CMM
• Able to manage own workload, coordinating multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
• Willing to travel and a high degree of flexibility regarding work hours, on-call duty and weekend shifts
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in East Germany or are willing to relocate then please contact Emma Race on + Applyor email Apply.
A little about us...
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experience aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing "Expert Solutions, Adding Value".
- Full time
Posted 20 Apr 2018
Closes 20 May 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic