Engineering Project Manager
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Project Manager for execution and delivery of Engineering Projects to work for a leading Aerospace company situated in Gloucester.
You will be educated to degree level in Engineering or equivalent level of knowledge and experience, possess good knowledge of aircraft actuation products, including design lifecycle, verification and validation requirements, and production processes.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
· Project management of assigned projects.
· Contribute directly to technical solution development
· Lead and direct resources in implementation of engineering projects
· Provide project control data (progress and metrics) supporting of the engineering projects reporting rhythm.
· Collate and present business case for new product introduction, product improvement and cost reduction projects
· Provide inputs to projects at the beginning of the design lifecycle
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Project Manager for a well know Aerospace Company based in Gloucester please apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 17 Apr 2018
Closes 17 May 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager