Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist in the maintenance and development of the Quality System
* Develop and maintain measures of performance for the quality department
* Deal with customer quality issues, including investigation and corrective action activities
* Liaise with Operations and Engineering on quality related matters
* Carry out internal and external product, process and systems audits
* Host customer and regulatory audits and visits
* Act as a champion for the development of a culture of quality
* Experience as a quality engineer within a manufacturing environment
* Experience of problem solving, root cause analysis and corrective action tools and techniques
* Experience of working within at least an ISO9001 approved organisation, ideally an AS9100 approved organisation
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with customers, both internal and external
* A self-motivated approach and a proactive attitude.
* Experience of internal and supplier auditing
* Experience within an aerospace environment
* Experience working as a supplier into major aerospace engine OEMs eg. Rolls Royce
* Lead auditor qualification
* Experience of EASA Part 145 / FAR145 regulations within a repair and overhaul environment
* Well-versed in the tools and techniques associated with Lean and Six Sigma.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 35000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 15 Apr 2018
Closes 15 May 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control