Treatments Operator consistently achieving the required high quality standards to technical drawings for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Surrey
Key responsibilities of Treatments Operator
· Application of specialised coatings to assemblies, components, and piece parts in accordance with work instructions and/or process specifications using; -
× Conventional wet spraying of paints and epoxy materials.
× Dry powder coating using a fluidising bed and an electrostatic process.
× Alocrom Dipping Process
· Oven curing of applied materials after coating
· Cleaning of items prior to coating
· Visual inspection prior to and after coating
· Rectification and rework of minor defects
· Comply with Quality standards
· Previous experience working in a similar role.
· Able to read, write and understand English.
· Able to follow written instructions and process sheets.
· Proven experience in any one or more of the coating techniques
· Good manual dexterity and ability to handle small parts
· Ability to use optical aids such as inspection magnifiers and microscope
· You must be willing to learn new techniques and skills, as processes and equipment are developed and improved.
· Onsite car park
· Pension / Life Assurance
· Competitive base salary
· 25 Days Holiday
If you are interested in the opportunity of working as a Treatments Operator with a globally recognised company based in Surrey please apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Liam Fraser on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 9 Apr 2018
Closes 9 May 2018
This job was posted to: Fabricator