Quality Inspector to inspect any Piece Part, Sub Assembly or Final Assembly produced for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Surrey
You will have a proven experience of working in a Quality Inspector role in a manufacturing environment, significant previous experience using electrical and mechanical measuring equipment.
Previous experience of producing accurate and detailed comprehensive written reports on non-conforming product
You will be Familiar with FAIRs to AS9102, proven ability to use a wide range of hand measuring tools and other inspection equipment including a CNC CMM. (CE Johansson would be desirable)
Key responsibilities of Quality Inspector
· Use of a selection of measuring tools and other inspection equipment including the CMM.
· Verification of supplier FAIRs.
· Compiling FAIRs to AS9102 for internal products.
· Raise Supplier debit notes and verification of Suppler CA responses using the internal FRACAS system.
· Manage supplier inspection requirements.
· Develop GRIPs - Goods Inwards Inspection Plans and coordinating with the supplier.
· Support the department with delivering training material in support of the Operator Verification.
· Produce accurate and detailed written reports on non-conforming products
· Communicate with internal departments and external suppliers either by written reports or verbally.
· Flag quality control non-conformances to reduce waste.
· Undertake the inspection of products in line with the specified Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Onsite car park
· Pension / Life Assurance
· Competitive base salary
· 25 Days Holiday
If you are interested in the opportunity of working as a Quality Inspector with a globally recognised company based in Surrey please apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Liam Fraser on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 9 Apr 2018
Closes 9 May 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control