Techincian Radio - Radar
Carbon 60 are seeking an Avionic Technician for a globally recognised Aviation company based in Middlesex with a competitive salary.
To repair and overhaul a wide range of Communications, Navigation, Radar, Audio units to component level. This role requires working with technologies ranging from analogue electronics to complex microprocessor electronics with the ability to repair RF circuits
You will have Extensive experience in repair of electronic circuits, knowledge of RF circuits and the repair and be experienced in the use of electronic test equipment
Main Responsibilities of an Avionic Technician
· Undertake precise mechanical work and electronics repair including through hole and surface mounted components.
· Complete fault finding, repair and testing process using specialised and general-purpose test equipment
· Work in accordance with the manufactures component maintenance manual and regulatory approvals and the companys quality system.
· Accurate and legible repair records and ensure they are filed in a timely manner.
· Maintain an agreed level of quality and cost effectiveness, ensuring accuracy and safety standards are met.
· Keep abreast of company working practices and procedures.
· Understand and utilise the Quantum system to ensure effective delivery.
Benefits of an Avionic Technician
· A 37 hour working week, usually Mon-Thurs 8.00-4.15, Fri 8.00 - 3.45, with 45 minute lunch
· Paid overtime. Rate of time and a half evenings and Saturdays / double time for Sundays
· 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
· Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Staff canteen
· Onsite Parking
· No smoking environment
If you have an Soldering skills both surface mount and through hole components, detailed understanding of repair documentation and schematic diagrams schematics please apply now
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Liam Fraser now on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 9 Apr 2018
Closes 9 May 2018
This job was posted to: Flight operations