* Ensuring the flow of work through the kit layout inspection prior to assembly, the final inspection and release
* certification post assembly/test, together with the compilation of delivery report.
* Reporting to the Planning & Assembly Manager, to deliver the plan with maximum utilisation of plant and resources and in line with Lean principles to ensure customer satisfaction.
* To act as a change agent and drive continuous improvement through layout inspection, final inspection and delivery report compilation.
* Champion adherence to the Airworthiness regulations and ensure compliance via robust and accurate works procedures.
* To eliminate rejects and quality escapes through effective coordination of lean-sigma tools application.
* To ensure effective management of employee performance.
* To provide a management focal point for shift working where appropriate.
* To ensure an effective communication of Policy Deployment and other initiatives through Monthly Team meetings.
* Effective management of the Programme resource pool including absence, holidays, overtime etc.
* Optimise labour to meet demand whilst utilising cost efficient shift patterns.
* Reduction in operating costs (budgets) and the enhancement of standardised best practice.
Candidate Skills and Requirements:
* A working knowledge of lean principles & tools/techniques and how to deploy these effectively to leverage continuous improvement within a defined Programme (To six sigma Green belt level).
* High levels of 'change energy', demonstrated motivation towards change implementation.
* Experience and understanding of Inspection, service bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and the control of life limited parts on A320 Family Landing gears.
* Sound understanding of the different gear configurations associated to A320 family Landing Gears.
* Comprehensive job knowledge associated to relevant methodologies or best practices & compliance requirements.
* Effective communication skills throughout all levels of the Organisation.
* The ability to adopt an efficient 'hands-on' approach as appropriate.
* Capable of interpretation of KPI's and of developing appropriate actions.
* A flexible approach with ability to adapt to different working environments.
* Effective people development, leadership, coaching and team development skills.
* Ability to portray full endorsement of business goals and objectives.
* A keenly developed sense of right first time attitude towards quality.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 33433 - 33433 Per year
- Full time
Posted 9 Apr 2018
Closes 9 May 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager