Technical Records Consultant
Technical Records Consultant - Aviation - South Wales
Job Type: Full time, Permanent.
Salary: £Dependent on experience.
Due to continuous growth, Carbon60 now have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Records Consultant (Level 2) to join a leading engine leasing consultancy.
Based at their facility in South Wales, you will be responsible for performing audits of heavy shop visit records and assisting with engine pre-purchase reviews.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Reviewing and verifying the accuracy and completeness of engine records, including lease return, post lease inspection, minor and heavy shop visit documents.
* Ongoing maintenance and review of the engine records during ownership up to and including time of sale and/or teardown.
* Audit compliance of Airworthy Directives and Service Bulletins for each engine.
* Ensure all engine records are updated to accurately reflect the latest technical publication issue (i.e. Ads, SBs, Chapter 5 limits).
* Communicate with Project Managers, Lease Return Coordinators, Lessees/operators and relevant managers.
Qualification & Experience:
* Minimum of 5 years relevant experience of working within a similar role in the aircraft industry.
* Knowledge and experience with all WAML and WLFC core engine types.
* Demonstrate a wide and varied understanding of all Technical Engine Records including operator and MRO records as well as FAA, EASA and CAAC regulations.
* Understand Back to Birth LLP trace regulatory and commercial requirements including how particular Ads and SBs affect the life limit of LLPs.
For more information, please contact or Apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 3 Apr 2018
Closes 3 May 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control