Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, England
Test Engineer Contract for a reputable Aerospace company based in Gloucestershire
Details of Test Engineer Contract:
· Due to start ASAP
· 6 months
· 37 hours per week
· Competitive Rate
You will have minimum ONC or equivalent qualification in Electronic or Electrical Engineering, have experience of working in a manufacturing or electro - mechanical manufacturing company and able to use a microscope or magnifier for fine detail work.
Key Responsibilities of a Test Engineer:
· Ability to utilise all manner of test equipment within the area to perform all of the required standard tests.
· Development of new test programs
· Inspection test standard times to be compiled, modified and implemented.
· Ensure compliance to the companys registered Quality Management System BS EN ISO 9001/AS9100 as detailed in the Quality Manual.
· Conform to electrical test methods as required in the Quality Standards Manual (Q.S)
· Ensure product conformance to respective test criteria, i.e product specifications, drawings and acceptance test procedures.
· Responsible for compiling and signing off final test result sheets
If you would like the opportunity to work as a Test Engineer for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Gloucestershire please apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 29 Mar 2018
Closes 28 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Testing