Logistics Executive (Nights)
Horsham, West Sussex, England
Logistics Executive -Night Shift to provide logistics support for Aviation Component Suppliers in busy department in West Sussex - Competitive Salary
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, working 4 on 4 off shifts, 7pm-7am.
You will part of a busy Logistics team ensuring all shipments are handled in accordance with company procedures and meet all operational requirements. Provide a high quality service to all customers and departments in all aspects of the Logistics function.
You will have knowledge of Export and Import procedures and controls and a passion to develop in depth knowledge and skills within Logistics
Responsibilities of a Logistics Executive:
· Interact between customer & customers freight agent for all collections U.K. and Europe.
· Generate export customs invoice and collection note
· Notify customer/freight agent of collection of their order
· Arrange and scan export entry/AWB to system
· Interact with key sales staff with order progress
· Airfreight/ADR hazardous packing
Benefits of a Logistic Executive:
· Attractive benefits package
· On site gym
· Subsidised canteen
· Free onsite parking
Due to the rural location of the role a valid UK driving licence and your own transport is essential in order to be considered for this position.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 29 Mar 2018
Closes 28 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Freight