Southampton, Hampshire, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a prestigious Aerospace Company based in Hampshire. The requirement is for someone to join the existing quality team, working to co-ordinate all training activities on-site.
Act as Training Co-ordinator for a 6-month period to aid the business in continuing responsibilities while identifying efficiency gains and define a transition plan to split the role across the site departments
- Cover the following responsibilities over the 6-month period,
- Booking training courses,
- Raising purchase orders,
- Checking training requests against training budget,
- Maintaining / updating records on training tracker,
- Liaise / Host trainers on site,
- Arrange attendees (based on training requirements),
- Approval and application of skills codes,
- Monitoring EHS and Quality training tracker requirements,
- Maintain stamp database,
- Issue stamps
- Maintain stamp records,
- Quarantining stamps,
- Ordering stamps,
- Application of forklift access to badges,
- Various administration tasks (scanning, organising folders etc.)
- Work with various departments to aid in the creation and execution of a plan to handover activities with regular review meetings on progress,
- Aid in the handover and training of activities,
- Create manuals and training material for activities.
- Excellent computer skills (office, excel, web based tools),
- Experience dealing with suppliers / trainers,
- Experience in a training coordinator role,
- Previous experience working in a regulatory environment desirable.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 26 Mar 2018
Closes 25 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control