London, Greater London, England
Production Team Leader to take full ownership of manufacturing department and implement a lean manufacturing and continuous improvement culture for an Aviation company based in Surrey
You will manage and develop a team of operators and ensure that the quality and cost targets are met.
You will have experience of working within an MRO environment
Responsibilities of a Production Team Leader
· Manufacture and deliver products on target
· Daily and weekly targets to be set and measured for the team
· Lead daily meetings
· Develop and enable team to meet company goals and customer requirements.
· Meet operational targets and continuous improvements through liaising with supporting departments
· Lead, train and mentor team in Lean manufacturing techniques
Benefits of a Production Team Leader
· Life Assurance
· 25 days holiday
If you are interested in the opportunity of working as a Production Team Leader with a globally recognised company in Surrey please apply now.
Please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone Apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 26 Mar 2018
Closes 25 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline manager