Air Traffic Controllers
APS (Area Approach Surveillance) & ACS (Area Control Surveillance) Air traffic controllers (ATC)
CAE Parc Aviation is assisting a key client with the recruitment of Air Traffic Controllers in the Middle-East.
- Standard ATC APS (Area Approach Surveillance) & ACS (Area Control Surveillance) Ratings
- Maintain coordination with other ATC units.
- Ensure that ATC procedures are up-to-date and in compliance with requirements, as well as responding to the needs of other users of the airport.
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
- Civil ATC licence
- APS (Area Approach Surveillance) & ACS (Area Control Surveillance) endorsement
- Ideally 5 years’ experience on one of the mentioned endorsements
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5 or above
- Full time
- ATC Air Traffic Controller Licence
Posted 23 Mar 2018
Closes 22 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Air traffic control