Dash 8 Q400 First Officer
Kinshasa N'djili Intl Airport, Kinshasa, Kinshasa, Congo Democratic Republic of
Congo Airways have an opening for a Dash 8 Q400 First Officer like you! With a variety of roster patterns and commuting options available, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Duration: 6 months
Base: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo.
Roster Patterns: 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off OR 20 days on, 10 days off duty.
Screening dates: On-Going
Candidates Must meet the following Minimum Requirements in order to apply:
- 1,500 hours Total Flight Time
- 500 hours on the Dash 8 Q400
- Date of last flight on type within 6 months at the date of commencing assignment
- A valid ICAO ATPL
- A valid Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO level 4 ELP (English Language Proficiency)
- Preferable for Candidates to have basic knowledge of French (ATC)
Should you meet the above requirements and are ready to proceed with an application, Apply here today!
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 23 Mar 2018
Closes 22 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: First officer