Purchaser / Einku00e4ufer (m/f)
Austrian Technik is the Technical Operations organization of Austrian Airlines. 800 highly motivated employees contribute in achieving a high standard of technical services to Austrian Airlines and third party customers. An exciting job opportunity as Purchaser (m/f) has become available
What are your responsibilities?
- Sourcing of aircraft related material by careful evaluation and selection of available supply options for a defined portfolio
- Processing and following-up purchase requisitions and quotes
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels as well as on-time delivery of material for maintenance services
- Tracking and monitoring items in their repair cycle
- Maintaining and updating related data in AMOS, the IT tool used for aircraft related information
- Checking invoices and creating reports in and out of AMOS
- Acting as contact person for customers (e.g. maintenance, repair shops, engineering) and suppliers
- Review and resolution of material issues, proper risk management and determination of corrective actions
What are we looking for?
- Successfully completed technical and/or economical education
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in purchasing and inventory management - preferably in the aviation industry
- Know-How in evaluation, selection and negotiation with suppliers
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Methodical thinking
- Ability to work independently, self-starting and team-oriented personality
- Interested in driving change and development
- Very good German and English language skills and advanced IT skills are essential
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Discounts for sports, shopping and leisure activities
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
The gross annual salary is amounted to minimum EUR 28,250 on full-time basis according to the collective agreement, excluding all possible allowances. Overpayment depends on the individual qualification and professional experience.
Ready for take off?
Apply online enclosing your convincing letter of motivation and CV attached. For more information feel free to check in on Apply
We are looking forward to taking off with you professionally, soon!
About Austrian Airlines AG
Austrian Airlines is Austria's largest airline, which brings over 11 million customers per year to 130 destinations worldwide. With approx. 6.300 employees from more than 60 different nations we are pursuing a common goal - to provide our passengers with an unforgettable travel experience. As a member of the Lufthansa Group, we are part of the largest and most successful airline network in Europe and are operating in a dynamic competitive environment. In order to maintain and expand our market position, we are looking for committed personalities who want to shape our growth and our future actively.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0529V612
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 9 Mar 2018
Closes 6 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Airline purchasing