Technical Training Team Leader
United Arab EmiratesExcel Technical Consulting are seeking an experienced Technical Training Team Leader/Manager for our valued client to join them at their head office in the UAE.
This role will take responsibility for the training programme of the Engineering Department, to ensure that training is planned, implemented and executed in compliance with Part 147 guidelines.
Some of the responsibilities can be detailed as:
- Establishment of yearly training programme for the engineering department
- Arranging of training courses via internal and external sources
- Management of the training budget
- Carrying out of instructional duties
- Evaluation of training programmes for compliance, effectiveness and efficiency
- Monitoring of in house trainers
The ideal person for this role will have at least 4 years experience in a technical training management/supervisory role, and have a good knowledge of the full training cycle.
Part 147 approved candidates will be of interest, ideally working for a Part 147 approved organization, although this is not essential, it certainly is desirable - but what we really want to see is an understanding of what is needed to lead a successful technical training department.
This position comes with an excellent remuneration package, as well as the chance to work for one of the most respected aviation names in the Middle East - so if you have the required experience, and are interested, please apply now!
- Full time
Posted 9 Mar 2018
Closes 6 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training