TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a dynamic and powerful joint venture between Manpower Germany and Lufthansa Technical Training. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of Aeronautical Mechanics.
If you are an Aeronautical Mechanic and eager to use your expertise and skills to support a global leader in the aircraft maintenance sector then this opportunity could be for you.
Duties to include:
· Reading and explaining drawing
· Applying job card operation
· Assembling sets and subsets in accordance with drawing
· Adjusting and controlling sets and subsets: choice and use of tools
· Make ranges requiring an approval - special processes - (fuel, oxygen etc)
· Control the compliance with manufacturing file.
The successful applicant will have the following:
· Aeronautical environment knowledge
· Deep knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, Flight control, fuel system and air conditioning etc.
· Knowledge of jet engines
· Good knowledge and utilisation of test means and control
· Fluent in English and French appreciated.
· Licence cherry picker and lift machine will be welcome
What We Offer:
· Start: ASAP
· Location: Hamburg
· 2 shift patterns available
· 40hours per week
· €17 € per hour
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321,Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900,Bombardier DHC-8-400
Posted 8 Mar 2018
Closes 8 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic, Licensed aircraft engineer, Maintenance manager