Maintenance Planning Manager
Manama, Eastern region, Bahrain
Maintenance Planning Manager Job in Bahrain
Permanent, Location - Bahrain
CAE Parc aviation are looking to appoint a Planning Manager for a well-known and reputable cargo airline in the Middle East. You will manage the accomplishment of the scheduled maintenance program of the aircraft, engines & its components ensuring optimal aircraft availability for operations. You will be the focal point for co-ordination between Management, Operations, Materials & Maintenance personnel for short term, midterm and long term aircraft maintenance planning.
- Chair the Daily Maintenance Meeting for the airline.
- Chair the Weekly Planning Meeting to discuss and plan
- Advise and liaise with Flight Operations Department, Network Planning Department, NCC, NCG concerning aircraft availability to meet scheduled and charter commitments.
- Monitor Pilot Reports (PIREPS) and Maintenance Actions to identify recurring defects and assemble relevant data on such defects.
- Create Trax WO \/ Check packages for accomplishment of scheduled maintenance on the aircraft fleet – line and heavy maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all airworthiness directives, changes to maintenance requirements, service bulletins, check packs, out of phase tasks are accomplished in a timely manner with no overruns.
- Responsible to create short term, midterm and long-term maintenance plans for scheduled maintenance downtime for the aircraft fleet.
- Create engineering control & tasks in the Company TRAX Computer system.
- Responsible for ensuring accomplishment of planned maintenance – WO, Checkpacks, Taskcards etc.
- Plan implementation of all TRAX tasks required by an Engineering Control (EC) from the Technical Services Department.
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure the availability of any components and assemblies required in scheduled maintenance.
- Ensure that Picklists created by TRAX Work Orders printed by the Planning Department have been fulfilled by the Materials Department prior to aircraft scheduled downtime for maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring the MEL’s, Deferred maintenance are accomplished within the due date\/time.
- Create Reports by aircraft tail number to list the expected Base\/Heavy Maintenance tasks and the possible major work arising tasks so that Management and Customers can carry out effective operational, maintenance, manpower and financial planning
- Attend Reliability Committee meetings and advise on matters to do with planning and scheduling proposed changes to the AMS tasks.
- Liaise with support services for TRAX program to ensure system accuracy.
- Responsible for scheduling and planning the EIS tasks upon induction of aircraft into fleet.
- Be appointed as Technical representative onsite during C Checks.
- Assists and assumes duties when called upon by the Engineering Manager
- Supervises the functions of the Planning Engineer.
- Assume the work of the Planning Engineer during his absence.
- Scheduling of aircraft downtime, maintenance manpower, tools, and equipment’s, & spares ensuring compliance of the approved maintenance program.
- Flexibility in maintenance planning to cater to AOG, unscheduled maintenance situations to maximize aircraft availability for scheduled operations.
- Liaise with Chief Inspector and Quality Assurance Manager for compliance with maintenance organization’s maintenance plan.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in aircraft maintenance planning role with previous managerial experience.
- Must be an organized person and possess the ability to control and schedule aircraft maintenance.
- Expertise in Maintenance Programs, Task and Work Card creation, establishing Task Controls, Planning Data and grouping tasks into Check Packages.
- Previous experience managing the Maintenance Planning function in conformity to Civil Aviation Regulations e.g. ANTR Part M, GACAR Part 43, Part 121, etc.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more forward a copy of your CV to Apply
- Full time
Posted 8 Mar 2018
Closes 5 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Planning engineer