Aircraft Payload Engineer
Aircraft Payload Engineer Needed!
Exceptional opportunity, cannot be missed!
Amazing prospect to be a part of highly reputable flag carrier, offering challenging and varying responsibilities in a dynamic working environment. We are looking for experienced and motivated professionals to be a part of highly respected brand with great colleagues and many opportunities.
- Provide substantiation data for maintenance program task escalation and de-escalation.
- Ensure that Airworthiness Directives are being processed through technical assessment and preparation of Engineering Orders.
- Review and recommend incorporation of Service Bulletins to enhance safety, operational performance and reliability in order to gain lower cost during operation.
- Support the 145 maintenance organizations, logistics and planning sections.
- Ensure the achievement of technical reliability targets.
- Carry out occurrence\/Incident investigations
- Control the configuration status for the aircraft\/components
- Define and ensures the implementation of actions resulting from non-conformance findings as part of Quality Audits, Quality Inspections or Airworthiness Review
- Participate in projects which could be commercial or flight operation oriented, when deemed appropriate
- Interface with OEMs and TC holders
- University degree or equivalent in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrative working experience with aircraft systems, or equivalent
- Previous knowledge of EASA Part M & Part 145 regulations.
- B737NG or Airbus 320\/330\/340 experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Experience with LEAN is advantageous
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Travel is to be expected as part of the job.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 8 Mar 2018
Closes 5 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Fabricator