B737NG Captains | Xiamen Airlines | April Screenings
Xiamen Township, Fujian, China
B737NG Captains Screenings taking place with Xiamen Airlines on 14-16th April in Amsterdam!!
CAE Parc Aviation are screening B737NG Captains for our client Xiamen Airlines at The FSC Training Centre in Amsterdam, Holland between 14th -16th April. We have multiple screening slots throughout the 3-day period and they are filling up quickly!
Please come along for one day.
The contract is extremely attractive. It includes:
- 5 Different Roster Patterns (22 days on\/8 days off, 19 days on\/11 off)
- Earning Potential Salary of over USD Apply per Year
- Education Allowance
- Contract Renewal Bonus
- Safety & Performance Bonus
Insurance : 2000 USD per year for pilot and immediate family members. The insurance Includes Health Insurance, Business and Loss of license.
- Total time: Minimum of 5,000 hours total time
- PIC time on type: Minimum of 2000 PIC on Commercial Jet with 500 hours Pilot in Command on B737 EFIS\/NG
- Last date of flight on B737EFIS\/NG: Within last 12 months
- English language proficiency level: Minimum ICAO level 4.
If you would like more information, please contact Naomi at Apply or call at Apply
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 8 Mar 2018
Closes 5 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Captain