B1 Licensed B737 CL & NG
B1 Licensed Engineers with B737 Classic and NG type rating.
Permanent, Location: Leipzig
CAE Parc Aviation are looking to appoint a B1 Licensed Engineer for a growing MRO based in Leipzig.
You will be responsible to the Maintenance Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holding an EASA Part 66 license B1 with a current type rating on one of the aircrafts: B737
- Experience in the aircraft maintenance
- Independent, structured and result-oriented working methods
- Ability to adapt to changing work conditions and issues
- Willingness to shift work
- Driving license
- Good level of English
For a confidential discussion and to find out more forward a copy of your CV to Apply
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 8 Mar 2018
Closes 5 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer