ATR Technical Pilot
CAE Parc Aviation are delighted to inform you that we are currently recruiting for ATR Technical Pilot on behalf of Cebu Pacific Air.
Available screening dates ongoing.
- Basic Salary : PhP 123,500 monthly
**Thirteenth (13 th ) month pay for every completed calendar year**
- Productivity pay : PhP 2,880 per hour (Maximum of 1,000 hours per year and no more than 100 hours per month)
- Bases : Manila, Philippines
Do you hold the following minimum requirements?
- Minimum 1,000 hours Total Flight Time with ATR 72-500 equipment.
- Candidate must be a college graduate in Engineering or Science (or similar technical knowledge gained through work experience)
- Preferably with background in Flight Operations Technical or Engineering
- Must have in depth understanding of Certificating authority\/PCAR performance and technical limitations
- Must be highly literate and numerate
- Must possess above average computer literacy and above average presentation skills
- Must be above standard or average in candidate’s performance appraisal report
- Must have no derogatory remarks attitude and character
- Monitor technical publications relating to his fleet ensuring that operational manuals are updated in a timely manner to reflect the manufacturer’s source data and any changes in the aircraft configuration\/ modification status.
- Review MMEL when released by the manufacturer; propose MEL customisations to meet CEB environment and needs, respecting regulatory requirements, for approval of Fleet CP, VP-FO and EFM.
- Oversee route analysis by request of Commercial Planning to determine probable payload and operating limitations.
- Review incoming manufacturer’s digital communications (OIT, FOT, AOT and similar) to determine if changes to procedures or further communications to operating crew is required. If so, draft communications for release.
- Manage, lead or participate in Flight Operations projects as required by the Director - FOT.
- Monitor aircraft configuration and modification status in comparison to manufacturer’s available options to ensure that optimum configuration is maintained for CEB operations.
- Plan and manage deliveries of new aircraft as required by Director – FOT.
- Plan and manage acceptance, and redelivery of used aircraft as required by Director – FOT
- Research, provide analysis of and implement (with the approval of the VP - Flight Operations) technologies that will contribute to improved safety, efficiency and\/or reliability of the aircraft and simulator fleet.
- Plan and manage validation and re-delivery demonstration flights as required by Director - FOT.
- Manage non-revenue technical flights. This includes non-standard operations such as gear-down ferry flights, depressurised ferry flights, flights authorised by concession from manufacturer\/CAAP, etc.
- Provide technical input to EFM and Programs office as required to determine specification of new aircraft.
- Assist ATRCP in establishing Standard Operating Procedures that are appropriate for the technical and modification status of the fleet.
- Establish and maintain communications with ATR, representing the company’s interests in all forums.
- Represent the company at manufacturer’s symposia as required by Director – FOT
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director - FOT.
- Prepare monthly report of fleet technical changes.
- Participate in the preparation of the Flight Operations
- Technical budget (annual and as required).
- Conduct flight simulator validation and acceptance.
- Participate in investigations as required by Director – Safety or the Director – FOT.
Conduct risk analysis of new technologies, aircraft configuration changes, aircraft software and aircraft support system software changes.
- Medical Insurance coverage and Christmas Bonus
- Annual Shopping Benefits
- Vacation Leave and Sick Leave
- Access to staff travel for employee and dependents on Cebu’s network.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact Mr. Tu Pham on Apply
- Full time
Posted 7 Mar 2018
Closes 4 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Captain