IT Support and Development
Hassocks, West Sussex, England
IT Support and Development assisting in maintaining and developing in house software and new products, improving day to day operations of the business based near Brighton
Preferably an IT related university degree or qualification, with a background in IT Support and Development and a minimum experience of 1 year in a Development or L3 support environment
Requirements of Data Analyst
Identify areas of improvement in company software.
· Research and test new solutions.
· Develop APIs to integrate with main ERP solution
· Stack development
· Develop mobile based solution to assist the business
· Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant - training provided
· Knowledge of the following areas would be beneficial - although training will provided where required:
Quantum, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g R2, Visual Studio, Mobile Development Platforms (xcode), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Virtualisation technologies (Hyper V, VMware 5.5, 6), Linux Operating Systems (Centos 6.7, Centos 7, Ubuntu 16.04), Nagios Monitoring.
· Excellent career prospects
· Working pattern - Monday - Friday, 9:00-17:30 (flexibility on working hours to meet needs of the business)
· Free on-site parking
The position of IT support and development offers a competitive base salary with excellent benefits.
In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 6 Mar 2018
Closes 5 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT