Structural Aircraft Mechanic - Germany
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
* Our client, a designer and developer of aircraft technology now seeks a Structural Aircraft Mechanic to join their team based in Germany.
* Reporting directly to the Head of Development, you will support the workshop operations, from early development testing, 3D-Printing as well as supporting the design activities for their products.
* Perform assembly and production tests in accordance with work instructions.
* Manufacture and assemble composite and metal-light-weight structures.
* Work on the assembly of propulsion systems with mechanical and electrical components.
* Perform work scope inspections for your own, as well as others (level 2 inspector 21G).
* Build test rigs, prepare and execute various development tests.
* Work on specification and calibration of production tooling and equipment.
* Manufacturing of different materials and designs for workshop.
* Ensure that all health, safety & environmental standards are met at all times.
* Work on prototype products from assembly to getting the product ready for flight testing.
* Pro-actively work on various tasks from providing design/specification input, purchasing tools or materials, organising travel or other.
Experience and Skills:
* Qualified Aircraft mechanic with and minimum of 3-5 years experience, ideally within prototype and mass production environments.
* A qualification related to either composite, propulsion or electrical motors assembly and testing is required.
* Experience as Aircraft mechanic or electrician desired.
* Must be able to read, understand and ideally improve the design and assembly drawings, including tolerance related matters.
* Inspection degree and experience with 21G or 145 requirements for tooling, components and systems is necessary.
* Experience with assembly and wiring for mechanical and electric modules desired.
* Experience in proactive non-conformance management.
* Fluent English required, German language would be beneficial but not essential.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on Applyor
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- € 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 6 Mar 2018
Closes 5 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Product support