Dutch Customer Service Consultant
Want to work with the beach at your doorstep?
Do you have passion for Tourism, Customer service and work for an International organisation?
Look no further, please apply for Lufthansa InTouch Customer Service Center in Cape Town.
Our competitive package includes
- A monthly basic salary and an annual performance based bonus
- 2/3 Company medical aid contribution
- Provident fund & life insurance
- 21 working days annual leave
- Monthly parking allowance
- Permanent full-time contract
- Up to 90% reduced air fares
- Customer Service and support with general flight reservation
- Direct Sales
- Frequent flyers
- Fare information and baggage claims
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English is essential
- Successful completion of secondary education (Matric)
- Flexibility to work 24/7 shifts
- Computer literate and keyboard proficient
- Customer Service/ call center experience is essential
About Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd.
We at Lufthansa InTouch are at the centre of Lufthansa's service excellence. Being the innovative Customer Service provider for the Lufthansa Group, we specialize in customer care in air travel. Our multicultural, multilingual teams operate from seven Service Centres worldwide. Working together as one global team, we provide five star services for passengers flying with airlines of the Lufthansa Group. Besides offering Business-2-Customer services, Lufthansa InTouch designs innovative and cost effective operational solutions for a select portfolio of business clients.
If this is you, please apply via email:
- Full time
Posted 1 Mar 2018
Closes 29 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline customer service