Hassocks, West Sussex, England
Logistics Executive providing logistics support for Aviation Component Suppliers in busy department in West Sussex - Salary Negotiable
You will be part of a busy Logistics team ensuring all shipments are handled in accordance with company procedures and meet all operational requirements. Provide a high quality service to all customers and departments in all aspects of the Logistics function.
With a background and previous experience in a logistics/shipping environment, you must have knowledge of Export and Import procedures and controls. Excellent communication, organisation and IT skills are essential. Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines, applicants must also be self-motivated and flexible with their own transport.
Reporting to the Logistics Team Leader, this role will involve providing logistic support Monday - Friday initially 09.00 - 17.30 but then flexible to cover between the hours of 07.00 - 19.00 and will be a 40 hour week.
· Process shipments to and from global customers and suppliers
· Negotiate the most cost effective shipment method. (If required)
· Ensure accurate paperwork completion
· Complete paperwork requirements including AWB & Export declaration.
· Adhere to all import and export procedures and controls
· Recognise and organise hazardous and heavyweight shipments
· Resolve queries / shipments through to completion.
· Inspect/receive urgent aircraft parts
· Utilise efficient and effective packaging techniques.
· Assist the AOG Support Team /Logistics Department as required
· Modern new building and facilities
· Career progression
· Subsidised canteen
If you are interested in working as a logistics executive for an expanding global company based near Brighton please apply now. Due to the location of the client you need to have your own transport.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 28 Feb 2018
Closes 30 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Airline administration