Hassocks, West Sussex, England
Purchasing Administrator with to assist in a busy expanding aviation company in West Sussex - salary on experience
Purchasing Administrator assisting in the Purchasing department to review and purchase inventory to meet business requirements and manage suppliers ensuring on time deliveries and high service levels based near Brighton in bespoke global headquarters
Working hours are 37.5-hour week, Mon-Fri between 07:00 - 19:00, flexibility on working hours essential.
· Support team sourcing inventory
· Obtain vendor quotes and input data onto database
· Support with stock purchases and customer requirements
· Provide support to maintain optimum inventory levels supporting business
· Issue purchase orders
· Chase open orders to achieve delivery requirements
· Word, Excel and Outlook
· Knowledge of Quantum database advantageous
· Modern new building and facilities
· Career progression
· Free Parking
If you are interested in working as a purchasing administrator for an expanding global company based near Brighton please apply now.
Due to the location of the client you need to have your own transport.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 28 Feb 2018
Closes 30 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Airline administration