Resort Flight Check-In Manager - Fuerteventura
EuropeAt Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays we are all Customer Helpers responsible for creating memories and ensuring our customers Have a Lovely Holiday.
After another exciting year of growth for Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays, we have a great opportunity for a Resort Flight Check In Manager to join our Team inFuerteventura on a Full Time Fixed Term contract. This role will be will responsible for the day to day management and operational performance of the customer baggage and flight check-in process between Resort and the Airport in accordance with Company policy and relevant legislation.
Reporting to the Regional Manager - Jet2holidays, the Resort Flight check-In Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the customer facing Resort Flight Check-In Teams.
- The On Time Performance of our Resort Flight Check-In Service
- Delivering the highest standards of customer service.
- Ensuring the Jet2holidays Resort Flight Check In procedures and logistics are handled in accordance with all legal and Company requirements.
- Management of colleague rosters and reporting all payroll information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Management of our local office and attendance at weekly meetings with hoteliers, agents and airport staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Have genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Have proven experience in a managerial role with a solid background in leading and motivating teams in a customer environment.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Preferably have a full driving licence and your own vehicle
Previous experience within the Airline or Travel industry is desirable, although this is not essential.
In return for delighting our customers, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Positions available across Europe
- Excellent training and support to develop your career with Jet2 .com
- Great team spirit and atmosphere
- Chance to make a real difference to our customers holiday
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Hours Per Week
Resort Check In
- Full time
Posted 27 Feb 2018
Closes 29 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Check in