Engine Testing Technician, Ref. ES4103
SwitzerlandWe are one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions for airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly, to and from any destination, around the clock and around the globe.
For our growing Engines division at Zurich Airport, we are looking for a competant
Engine Testing Technician Ref: ESOATM4103
We are looking for motivated professionals to take on this challenging position within our highly successful and dynamic Business Engine Services Unit. Our dedicated test bench team is focused on strong teamwork and is able to master demanding situations, successfully. As part of our Lean Six Sigma program and our bottom-up communication, we allow every employee to directly shape processes and workplaces for current and future challenges.
- You will perform the incoming inspection which include:
- Unpacking and first damage inspection
- Using VoCollect to record engine parts
- Engine filter and lubrication checks
- Prepare engine for testing, which requires:
- Running and operating engine in the test cell
- Identify and resolve faults discovered during testing
- Outgoing inspection:
- Final inspection of engine
- Borescope inspection
- Prepare engine for transport to our international customers
- Suitable applicants should bring experience in Aviation or related industries, and a willingness to develop their career to the next level .
- In addition to a four-year apprenticeship as a mechanic or mechanical engineer, you should also bring some practical professional experience, in addition to a good command of English.
- If teamwork is one of your greatest strengths, and you are willing to work flexible hours, we would like to get to hear from you.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
- Full time
Posted 26 Feb 2018
Closes 26 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic