Business Analyst (m/f)
Ireland Republic of
Do you have you a passion for the airline retail tech industry?
- Key member in the successful delivery to clients
- Do you enjoy information gathering and ensuring delivery of IT solutions?
- Do you have the ambition to take your career to the stars?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Analysis and investigation of the client's business processes
- Creation of detailed functional and configuration specifications based on the clients needs
- Working with the client and key account managers to ensure all requirements are met and delivered
- Own and develop client relationships to optimize and enhance the product integration
- Consult the client on the effective implementation of the products to meet their needs
- Working with cross functional teams including developers, commercial, financial and sales
- Highly innovative and detail orientated to translate client business needs into RiM IT software solutions
- Relevant 3rd level Qualifications
- Previous experience in a project management role essential
- Knowledge of the task-related work processes, rules and guidelines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence key stake holders
- Knowledge of workplace-related IT application and management system
- Proven ability to optimize and increase revenue within a fast-paced organization
- German and English to negotiation level
This role requires extensive travel therefore willingness to travel for business is essential.
Please apply with your cv to:
About Retail inMotion Ltd.
Retail inMotion, based in Ireland, became a fully integrated member of the LSG Group in 2016. The company's culture of collaboration and innovation continues to help it to steadily strengthen its position in the global onboard retail industry. Retail inMotion offers propriety products, solutions and services in onboard retail IT technology, crew training, product distribution, inflight entertainment, and fully outsourced onboard retail services.
- Full time
Posted 23 Feb 2018
Closes 23 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT