Quality Auditor to audit quality system and organisation capabilities for an Aviation company based in Poland.
You will have experience with product and system audits, knowledge of EASA Part 145 and Auditor training from an accredited provider.
Responsibilities of a Quality Auditor:
· Audits quality system and organisational capability
· EASA Part 145, AS/EN Apply and related polish EHS requirements.
· Audit product quality internally and externally
· Performs investigation on quality and improvement potential
· Develop and maintain the quality auditing system
· Drive quality improvement, quality & safety promotion
· Support process and product introduction including compliance verification
· English business fluent in conversation and writing
Benefits of a Quality Auditor:
· Medical package
· Multisport card
· Life insurance package
· Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements
· Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
· High-tech work environment
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Quality Auditor and are willing to work shifts in a state of the art facility based in South West Poland with relocation packages please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 23 Feb 2018
Closes 25 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Technical author