Engineering Project Manager
Project Manager for execution and delivery of Engineering Projects to work for a leading Aerospace company situated in Gloucester.
Details of contract
· Due to start ASAP
· 6 month initially however could potentially go on longer
· 37 hours per week
· Rate Negotiable
You will be educated to degree level in Engineering or equivalent level of knowledge and experience, possess good knowledge of aircraft actuation products, including design lifecycle, verification and validation requirements, and production processes.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
· Project management of assigned projects.
· Contribute directly to technical solution development
· Lead and direct resources in implementation of engineering projects
· Provide project control data (progress and metrics) supporting of the engineering projects reporting rhythm.
· Collate and present business case for new product introduction, product improvement and cost reduction projects
· Provide inputs to projects at the beginning of the design lifecycle
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Project Manager for a well know Aerospace Company based in Gloucester please apply now.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on Applyor
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 21 Feb 2018
Closes 23 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager