CRJ Simulator Instructor (On Call)
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
CAE is seeking a CRJ Simulator Instructor (On Call) to join their training department in Phoenix, Arizona. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience.
- Experience as a simulator instructor in transport category airplanes
- FAA ATPL & CRJ 200\/900 type ratings
- Previous FAR 121 and\/or CAR 705 experience as a flight crew officer
- Aeronautical experience according to 14 CFR 61.159
- Prior to initial accreditation, satisfied the initial instructor\/evaluator training requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours which can include, mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends
- PC Computer skills - Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Provide instruction for initial, transition, upgrade and recurrent flight training in accordance with FAA, Transport Canada and Company policies and procedures
- Provide flight training in accordance with the CAE 14 CFR142 Manual
- Ensure that all required training and\/or checks are properly documented
- Maintains proficiency as an Instructor as required by 14 CFR 142
- Promote crew resource management (CRM) principles
- Monitor and assist with administrative programs in all areas of flight training as required
- Completes daily pre-training checks
- Other duties as assigned by the Training Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. CAE offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package (which may vary from region to region). If you would like more information, please contact Apply.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Apply or call: 972-456-8347. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
As a Federal Contractor, CAE is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster .
- Full time
- BAe 146 / RJ
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 20 Feb 2018
Closes 20 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training