King Air Captain
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
King Air Captain
Our client is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviations most complex challenges. Their success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up their workforce. Their VIP charter air service, offer unparalleled bespoke and personalised air travel solutions.
They are seeking an experienced Multi Engine Turbine (MET) Captain to join their crew, flying King Airs (B200). This is an ideal opportunity for the right pilot to increase the capacity of their bespoke airline.
· Hold an EASA ATPL with a current MET rating
· 1500hrs Total Time
· Able to work on a flying programme which operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
· Proven experience as a Captain, preferably single pilot
· Proven experience on a Multi Engine Turbine aircraft
· No accidents
· Current Class 1 Medical
· Entitled to live and work in the UK indefinitely
· Hold a valid 10yr UK passport that permits world-wide travel without restrictions
· Hold a valid UK driving licence
· Fluent in oral and written English
· Flexible and confident, with a positive, proactive attitude
· Proven experience on King Airs, preferably as a Captain
· Previous experience of corporate and/or charter aviation
· Able to take up the position within 3 months of offer
Competitive salary and per diems, generous holiday allowance, private health care and pension provision.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 50000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 15 Feb 2018
Closes 17 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Captain