Airline Safety Manager
EuropeOn behalf of our client, an ambitious start up provider, we are searching for an Airline Safety Manager to join the business in Dublin on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a skilled Airline Safety Manager who can be individually responsible for the development, operation and continuous improvement of the safety management system (SMS). The successful individual will act as a focal point for all safety management issues within the organisation.
• Manage all aspects of the organisations SMS, including monitoring effectiveness, initiating corrective actions and providing safety reports on a periodic basis
• Ensure that safety related documentation is kept up to date
• To promote safety awareness within the organisation
• To provide effective support to line managers and to communicate safety related issues.
• Working knowledge of the organisations specific operations and environment
• Demonstrable analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Bachelor's degree in an aviation related field
• 5 years' experience working in a safety management role
• Competency in aeronautical regulations, EASA voluntary safety programs.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Dublin or are willing to relocate, then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion at our Basingstoke Office on + Applyor e-mail your CV to Apply.
- Full time
Posted 15 Feb 2018
Closes 15 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline manager