Crawley, West Sussex, England
Quality Manager to represent the company in all Quality matters including liaising with CAA, ensuring personnel are trained and working with customers for a busy Aviation Company in Sussex.
You will advise and support managers, compile and maintain QMS and monitor internal and external audits. Ensure approvals are complied with and ascertain training needs and monitor KPIs.
Responsibilities of a Quality Manager
· Aviation experience in a Quality Engineers role.
· Knowledge of ISO9001 and AS9100 standards
· Internal Auditing qualification and experience.
· Root cause analysis and corrective action.
· Microsoft Office software including VISIO
· Aerospace Engineering qualification.
· Knowledge of Airworthiness requirements (EASA P145)
· Lead Auditor Course and/or Diploma in Quality
· Report on condition of aircraft, engine or component, which could pose a hazard to safety
· Travel to other sites and regulatory authorities may be required
· Free on-site parking
· Career Progression
· New offices
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Quality Manager in a state of the art facility based in Sussex please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 12 Feb 2018
Closes 14 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control