Experienced LH Cabin Crew FCO
On behalf of our Client, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia, we are delighted to offer a Seasonal Cabin Crew position in Oslo, Norway!
Overview of Main Responsibilities and Duties:
Cabin Crew working on board Thomas Cook Airlines are the ambassadors of the company and play an important and vital part in the interaction with the passengers. You will therefore want to give our guests the best flight experience possible based on quality, service and safety.
We plan to start courses in mid-April 2018.
We are seeking cabin crew with excellent communication skills, energy and enthusiasm. We want our Cabin Crew to be attentive to customer needs, be great team players with a passion for sales and reaching targets. You need to be organized, flexible, hardworking and possess a drive for excellence that will contribute to the dynamic environment of the company.
Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia operate around the clock, seven days a week, all year round. A day as cabin crew is never the same. Together with your amazing colleagues, you will be welcoming and assisting excited passengers traveling to different sunny places.
In return for your hard work and dedication Thomas Cook Airlines offer the following package:
- An exciting job in one of the world’s largest travel groups
- A vibrant work environment with skilled and experienced colleagues
- Cabin Crew training for 5 weeks, starting in mid-April 2018
- Competitive terms of employment
- Contract award after graduation and until 31 August 2018
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical examination.
- Must be over 162 cm without shoes.
- Must fit into the crew seat harness without modification.
- Confident swimmer (able to swim minimum 200 meters).
- Degree from High School or equivalent.
- Norwegian, Swedish, or Danish as the main language and good understanding of the other Scandinavian languages.
- Strong English skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous service experience.
- Clean criminal record.
- The base will be Oslo Airport (OSL)
- Interviews will take place in Oslo
- Full time
Posted 10 Feb 2018
Closes 10 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager