Product Sales Manager (M/F)
Manage assigned sales projects / customers and ensure economically growth for the aircraft component and C&E business (MRO, Trading) in the Americas for Lufthansa Technik Component Services and Lufthansa Technik.
- Promote and obtain Aircraft Component business (Maintenance Repair Overhaul, Trading) in North America
- Establish and maintain relationship with major Maintenance Repair Overhaul accounts especially in North America
- Realization of sales projects including internal production preparation
- Responsible for the financial results of the respective customers
- Preparation, scheduling and realization of customer visits
- Contract negotiation in co-operation with Lufthansa Technik's regional sales and legal department
- Preparation of product sales documents for customer visits and Management
- Preparation and verification of customer proposals including calculation in coordination with the respective production sections
- Support Services of dedicated customers with the objective of customer loyalty and business extension
- Evaluation of market conductive products and adjustment of existing products to market and customer needs
- Development and realization of marketing measures for Lufthansa Technik's internal and external purposes
- Monitoring and analyzing of competitors, competition development and initiation of required measures to protect and extent existing business
- Enhancements of internal procedures, processes and tools based on market and customer needs in cooperation with all involved sections
- Development and realization of marketing and sales controlling measures
- Development and realization of projects as well as participation on projects
- Participation on marketing and customer events (for example Conferences, Exhibitions, etcetera)
*Other duties as assigned or required.
- Very good knowledge in the aviation Maintenance Repair Overhoul and trading industry
- Experiences in Account and Sales Management
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Capable of giving technical presentations to groups of up to 10 people
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to understand and manage complexity
- Excellent in English; (German, Spanish or Portuguese desirable)
- Expert Skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft
- Good Skills of SAP/R3 software (desirable)
- Team player and positive attitude required
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (domestic and international)
- High school diploma/GED desirable
- College degree/vocational training: Master and Bachelor desirable
- Professional experience required: 2 years
- Language: English required, German and Portuguese/Spanish desirable
- Industry knowledge required: 2 years in aviation Maintenance Repair Overhaul experience
- Expert IT Knowledge: Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Words, Outlook
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0470V194
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 9 Feb 2018
Closes 9 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales