E-Commerce Specialist (m/f) - OTAs & Online Sales
SunExpress is looking for an experienced E-Commerce Specialist with focus on Online Travel Agency & Online Sales to join our E-Commerce & Online Sales team in Frankfurt am Main. The E-Commerce Specialist will be responsible for the design, development and implementation process of online sales activities across various e-commerce channels to drive revenue. Strong cross-functional collaboration is required and the ability to work within varied large and small-scale projects.
- Manage and expand OTA & MSE commercial relationship to increase revenue and maintain existing agreements
- Identify direct connect opportunities with OTAs to sell ancillary services
- Promote the development and implementation of an online sales strategy across all markets to align with overall yearly revenue goals and sales targets
- Plan and execute online sales driving campaigns and activities (revenue maximizing) established by working collaboratively with other departments
- Monitor all online sales activities (website/OTA/MSE) and create reports for driving sales strategies
- Analyse statistics to identify markets/routes of poor performance in order to push them
- Work closely with team to build and implement online strategies as well as overall measures
- Continually seek ways and implement concepts to improve overall online revenues
- Other duties as assigned
- Academic degree in business administration, economics, IT or comparable
- Proven work experience in e-commerce/digital field that includes developing and supporting online sales strategies
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, CMS and Google Analytics
- Experience in airline industry, OTAs, online distribution channels, XML interfaces (NDC in particular) and project management would be an advantage
- Very good written and verbal skills in German and English, Turkish is advantageous
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Digital native and information seeker
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of self-responsibility, targeted way of working and attention to detail
- Ability to evolve with new technologies based on market trends and needs
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Holding an EU Citizenship will be an advantage
Please send us your application documents including a CV, cover letter and certificates via the online application form.
About SunExpress Deutschland GmbH
As a holiday specialist, SunExpress has been providing non-stop connections between Europe and Turkey for more than 27 years, and has become an attractive holiday destination on the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands, the Red Sea and North Africa. The joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines offers a total of 80 international destinations with over 780 weekly connections. On board the 72 modern aircraft, the annual over eight million passengers expect warm-hearted service and a comfortable flight experience at a low-cost price. SunExpress's more than 3,800 employees are passionate and committed. Cheap flights, extra services, as well as hotels, transfers or holiday accommodations are available at Apply.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0504V091
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 8 Feb 2018
Closes 8 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales