Citation Simulator Instructor - Full Time
Dallas, Victoria, Australia
CAE Dallas Training Center is seeking Full Time Citation Flight Simulator Instructors to join their training department. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have an ATP certificate and at least one unrestricted PIC type rating
- Preference will be given to Citation type rating holders
- FAR Part 135 experience and 3,000 hours of total flight time
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation with the ability to adapt to a diverse global client base
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client’s needs and desires
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
- Other duties as assigned
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. CAE offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package (which may vary from region to region). If you would like more information, please contact Apply
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Apply or call: 972-456-8347. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
As a Federal Contractor, CAE is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster .
- Full time
Posted 8 Feb 2018
Closes 8 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training